Ultra-Sil™ Dry Day Pack 16
Packs down to a tiny size so it's always to hand the Ultra-Sil® Dry Day Pack is superb for travels where weight and space are key.
- Reduced From
- Selling Price
Made from siliconised CORDURA® fabric, this ultra-lightweight and compact day pack is waterproof and packs into its own tiny stuff sack complete with a Hypalon key ring attachment. Double stitched seams, sealed with high density PU seam tape, finish off the quality construction.The unique double Hypalon roll top is non-wicking and helps create a good seal while the compression lacing system provides secure storage.
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Ultra-Sil® high strength and lightweight CORDURA® brand fabric
- Siliconised for water resistance and easy packaging
- Elasticised compression lacing system
- Not intended for situations where pack will be submerged
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack
With great capacity and plenty of strength the Ultra-Sil® Duffle Bag is a practical solution to a host of travel needs.