Ultra-Sil™ View Dry Sack
Keep the moisture out but allow yourself to see in with the Ultra-Sil® View Dry Sack.
- Oval Base x Height
- 1L: ø11 x 24cm, 2L: ø13 x 29cm, 4L: ø15 x 33cm, 8L: ø17 x 46cm, 13L: ø22 x 53cm, 20L: ø25 x 61cm, 35L: ø30 x 70cm
- 1L: 22g, 2L: 28g, 4L: 33g, 8L: 43g, 13L: 53g, 20L: 66g, 35L: 85g
- Selling Price
- From £12.00
Our Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack with a clear TPU window to easily view the contents inside. The TPU window is RF welded into the side panels of the dry sack. The RF welding produces a bond as strong as the materials being joined.
Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
Polyurethane coated and fully seam sealed for water resistance
Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
Super compact and ultra lightweight
Round base design in all sizes
Use: backpackers, cycling touring, travellers
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.