Cinder CdI 4°c
Think outside the bag—a standalone synthetic summer quilt or extra warmth on top of your bag—your adventure, your choice
- Insulation Type
- Max User Height
- Regular: 183cm, Long: 196cm
- Compression Sack Volume
- Regular: 6L, Large: 10L
- 20D Nano Shell & 20D Lining
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 750+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 240g, Large: 300g
- Temp Rating
- 4°c to10°c Lowest Comfort Range
- Regular: 480g, Long: 620g
- Selling Price
- From £160.00
Designed as a lightweight and packable summer quilt, our versatile 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ Cinder Cd1 also integrates with all Sea to Summit sleeping bags (from 2021) to boost the warmth of your complete sleep system.
When the mercury climbs, treat your Cinder like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, cinch the draw cords to snuggly wrap around your shoulders and create a foot pocket while securing the quilt to your mat with the simple strap and press-stud system to reduce heat loss.
Need extra versatility and warmth? Our QuiltLock™ system secures your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag for another layer of insulating down that won’t slide off in the night.
The premium 750+ Loft down is super warm and compressible and the ULTRA-DRY™ water-repellent treatment protects its loft from external moisture and condensation from inside the bag. Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture than untreated down and it dries 60% faster.
To help combat moisture and condensation, the Cinder uses our 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell™ fabric.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our adaptable Cinder quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
- Adaptable set-up to suit variable conditions and environments
- Freedom to move and ventilate when it’s warm
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum
- Conveniently located press studs allow quilt to be secured around neck to help trap in warmth
- Connect two quilts together to make a double— Cinder, Glow and/or Ember Quilts
- QuiltLock System connects your Cinder quilt to any Sea to Summit (2021 sleeping bag for extra warmth and to prevent the quilt from sliding off
- 20D Nylon waterproof/breathable NanoShell fabric protects against wind and moisture
- Soft touch 20D Nylon lining fabric is lightweight and breathable
- Super-compressible RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down for superior insulating power
- Sewn through quilted construction reduces weight and bulk
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack and larger storage cell