Ground Control Tent Pegs
Strong, light weight and well designed these tent pegs will help you make camp in a range of situations.
New for 2016, the Sea to Summit Ground Control Pegs are the perfect replacement pegs for your tent, tarp or shelter. Made from anodised 6061-T6 alloy, they offer great strength for their weight. The three sided design is extremely strong, and offers great holding power in soft or hard ground. In harder ground, where you might not be able to get complete penetration, you can utilise the multi-height guy points to minimise leverage on the peg. Each peg also comes with reflective cord and a luminescent pull tab to help you extract the peg when you break camp.
- Made from anodised 6061-T6 alloy for maximum strength
- Luminescent pull loop for peg extraction; charges in sunlight, emits green glow at night.
- Reflective cord on pull loops to really stand out by headtorch
- Multiple guy points to reduce leverage on the peg
- Available in a pack of 8 pegs with peg bag or as a bulk set of 20