Our premium grade stainless steel SigmaPot™’s provide long-lasting performance for your outdoor kitchen.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- 1.2 Litre: 96 x 144 mm, 1.9 Litre: 120 x 165mm, 2.7 Litre: 120 x 182 mm
- 1.2 Litre: 236g, 1.9 Litre: 308g, 2.7 Litre: 370g
- Selling Price
- From £35.00
Engineered with premium marine grade stainless steel, our new SigmaPot™ range is strong, lightweight and offers a durable, abrasion resistant and easy-to-clean cooking surface for your outdoor camp kitchen needs.
Designed for compact packing and convenient handling, our SigmaPot™’s unique patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK™ handle rotates horizontally, locking in place for a secure and ergonomic grip when in use and folds away keeping the lid locked to the pot for low-profile storage.
Sea to Summit’s Fluxtherm™ treatment provides even heat distribution to improve cooking efficiency while the integrated LID KEEP™ cleverly stores the straining lid out of the dirt.
Our compact nesting SigmaPots™ are compatible with our SigmaPans™, DeltaLight™ range of camp dinnerware and also our aluminium AlphaPots™ and AlphaPans™.
- Premium grade stainless steel cooking surface
- Fluxtherm™ treatment for even heat distribution
- Patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK™ handle with ergonomic silicone grip for secure , easy operation
- Large internal radius allows easy cleaning and matches the Delta cutlery profile
- Graded volumetric scale for accurate measurement
- Textured base for stability on camp stoves
- Nesting SigmaPots™ compatible with DeltaLight™ dinnerware and AlphaPots™ and AlphaPans™