Sigma Set 1.1 2021
Our premium grade stainless steel SigmaPot™’s provide long-lasting performance for your outdoor kitchen
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel & BPA free Polypropylene
- Packed Size
- 96 x 144 mm
- 380 g
- Reduced From
- Selling Price
Engineered with premium marine grade stainless steel, our new SigmaPot™ range is strong, lightweight and offers a durable, abrasion resistant and easy-to-clean cooking surface for your outdoor camp kitchen needs.
Designed for compact packing and convenient handling, our SigmaPot™’s unique patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK™ handle rotates horizontally, locking in place for a secure and ergonomic grip when in use and folds away keeping the lid locked to the pot for low-profile storage.
Sea to Summit’s Fluxtherm™ treatment provides even heat distribution to improve cooking efficiency while the integrated LID KEEP™ cleverly stores the straining lid out of the dirt.
Our compact nesting SigmaPots™ are compatible with our SigmaPans™, DeltaLight™ range of camp dinnerware and also our aluminium AlphaPots™ and AlphaPans™.
Our minimalist SigmaSet™ 1.1 provides a compact cook system for solo adventurers.
- Premium grade stainless steel cooking surface
- BPA-free, microwave safe, lightweight, ergonomically shaped bowls and insulated mugs
- Patent-pending PIVOT-LOCK™ handle with ergonomic silicone grip for secure , easy operation
- When folded, the PIVOT-LOCK™ handle locks the lid to the pot to contain the complete set for compact packing
- Fluxtherm™ treatment for even heat distribution
- Large internal radius allows easy cleaning and matches the Delta™ cutlery profile
- Easy-flow strainer lid for efficient draining with integrated patent-pending LID KEEP™
- DeltaLight™ Insul Mugs come with removable easy clean insulation sleeves and silicone sipper lids for easy stacking and cleaning
- SigmaPots™ and DeltaLight™ Dinnerware all have a grade volumetric scale inside
- Includes dishcloth