Ember EbII -1°c
Ditch the zipper and head into the hills with our lightweight and versatile Ember™ Quilt
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- 10D Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 350g, Long: 400g
- Temp Rating
- -1°c to -6°c Comfort Range
- Regular: 600g, Long: 680g
- Selling Price
- From £320.00
Upgraded for 2019 with super lofty 850+ down, ultra-light 7D and 10D fabrics and a bit more shoulder room, our Ember™ Quilts are loved by through-hikers, cycle tourers and anyone looking for unadulterated plush warmth in a tiny compressed size.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our Ember™ quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
When the thermostat climbs, treat your Ember™ like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, a draw cord can be cinched tight to create a foot pocket and a strap and press-stud system used to secure your mat to the quilt, keeping heat loss to a minimum.
To reduce weight and keep packed size to the absolute minimum, we’ve used our lightest down proof 10D shell and 7D lining fabrics and upgraded the insulation to our 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™. Not only is this down super warm and compressible, it works to prevent moisture and inclement weather having a negative effect on the loft of the quilt.
Available in three models, each in two sizes, our Ember™ quilts are perfect for your next fast and light adventure
- Ultra-light 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Increased sizing a little more ‘wrapping’ capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Two Embers™ can press stud together to make a double quilt
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- EbI uses sewn through quilted construction for a lighter and more compact quilt
- EbII and EbIII use box baffles throughout, with vertical baffles strategically placed on chest section to keep down in place during the night
- EbIII has a sewn in footbox to retain maximum warmth in colder conditions
- NOTE: This bag can only pair with another Ember
Ember 2 19
Light and packable for minimalist fast hikes, the Ultralight Self-Inflating mats come in at 1 inch thick with the regular size weighing just over 1 pound. We keep the weight down by using a 30-D polyester and our Delta Core-V™ vertical coring which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability. Utilises Delta Core-V™ technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability Multi-function, patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go At 1 inch thick and an equivalent R-Value of 2.6, the Ultralight SI Mat delivers a great weight to warmth ratio for minimalist hikers