Explore ExIII Double -15°c
Comfort and versatility for long trips when shaving weight is not your highest priority
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Duck Down
- 30D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 750+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Temp Rating
- EN -8°c Comfort to -15°c Lower
- Selling Price
Designed for those of us who love space, versatility and plush comfort, the Explore™ is ideal for outdoor adventures that return to the same camp site each evening, for car camping road trips, crag-hopping van life or hut-based expeditions.
Its spacious contoured rectangular shape, with an ultra-wide circumference, is ideal if you love freedom of movement and hate that tight sleeping bag feeling. And no matter which way the weather turns, the Explore™ can be modified to suit. Zip yourself in and pull the internal drawcords tight to combat the cold. When the temperature heats up, the multiple-zips allow you to poke your toes out if you need a little fresh air or separate the top from the bottom of the bag and use it as a standalone quilt.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
The generous allocation of high quality 750+ Loft down ensures great insulation, while the oversized draft tubes prevents your body heat escaping. The panelled footbox and 3-dimensional hood make sure you’re not compressing the down when you’re trying to stay warm.
Designed to integrate with all our sleeping mats and to create the ultimate in sleep system comfort, the Explore™ utilises simple removable adjustable webbing loops to connect your mat to your bag.
Camping couples have not been forgotten—the four-season Explore™ ExIII is also available as a double for getting cosy under the covers with your favourite campsite companion. The mat attachment system on the double allows use of two single or one double mat and holds the mat secure under your Explore™ double bag.
- Spacious contoured rectangular shape
- Six #5 YKK zip sliders on three two-way zips for ultimate ventilation and climate control
- Multi-zip configuration converts bag to a standalone quilt for warmer conditions
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers superior insulating power
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Oversized draft tubes prevent heat loss through zippers
- Generously sized hood and dual cord adjustment for maximum warmth retention
- Simple adjustable webbing loop system connects sleeping mat to bag
- 30D Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag for compact storage
- NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another