Flame FmI 4°c
Engineered for women to provide extra warmth where needed, our Flame™ is what you reach for when you need a high performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one
- Female Specific
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- 10D Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 190g, Long: 215g
- Contoured Mummy
- Temp Rating
- EN 9°c Comfort to 4°c Lower
- Regular: 350g, Long: 395g
- Selling Price
- From £280.00
Ultra-light and technical, our Flame™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
The Flame™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and we’ve added extra down overall for increased warmth.
Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes the Flame™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Sewn through construction minimises weight
- Sewn through vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- ½ zip with single slider aids access while keeping weight to a minimum
- Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency
- Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
Flame 1 19
From backpackers trying to shed grams to car campers who want glamping luxury, our range of self-inflating mats provide consistent warmth along the full length of the mat in a compact, comfortable, easy-to-use package. Designed to meet the unique needs of female physiology, our Women’s Mats provide increased warmth and sleeping comfort. Featuring a women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder, we’ve also developed unique Delta Core™ and Delta Core-V™ profiles to provide extra warmth where women often feel the cold most. In our Women’s Ultralight S.I. Mat, our Delta Core-V™ graduated pattern uses a mix of smaller holes and solid foam under core body zones to achieve increased warmth. In our Women’s Comfort Light and Comfort Plus S.I. Mats, we adjust the depth and shape of our Delta Cores™ to leave more insulating PU foam intact, creating a warmer core body zone and greater insulation from the outside elements. Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder Multi-function, high flow-rate valve Larger vertical Delta Cores™ in non-body contact areas reduce the mat’s weight and bulk Anti-slip print on top and base keeps it in place Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base Pillow Lock™ attaches your Aeros™ pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep