Glow GwI 4°c
Think outside the bag—a standalone synthetic summer quilt or extra warmth on top of your bag—your adventure, your choice
- Insulation Type
- Max User Height
- Regular: 183cm, Long: 196cm
- Compression Sack Volume
- Regular: 6L, Large: 10L
- 30D Shell & 20D Lining
- Temp Rating
- 4°c to10°c Lowest Comfort Range
- Regular: 650g, Long: 820g
- Selling Price
- From £110.00
Designed as an easy-care durable summer quilt, our versatile synthetic Glow GwI also integrates with all Sea to Summit sleeping bags (from 2021) to boost the warmth of your complete sleep system. Ideal for use in humid and damp climates and a great option for a lightweight bivi set up.
When the mercury climbs, treat your Glow like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, cinch the draw cord tight to create a foot pocket and secure the quilt to your mat with the simple strap and press-stud system to reduce heat loss.
Synthetic insulation excels in wet conditions and by using continuous filament insulation, our Glow quilt provides excellent long-term thermal performance and durability. Offering superior recovery after compression, it retains more loft and warmth over time. The DWR treated 30D Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining means it’s lightweight and packable—it’s also easy-care and machine washable.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our adaptable Glow quilts’ multiple configurations provide easy-care versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
FABRIC- Lightweight 30D shell and 20D lining fabrics for compact packed size
FILL Super durable continuous filament synthetic insulation for trusted warmth in wet environments
PAIRING This quilt IS designed to pair with another
STORAGE Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack
- Adaptable set-up to suit variable conditions and environments—particularly wet
- Freedom to move and ventilate when it’s warm
- Versatile press stud and adjustable strap system secures quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum
- Conveniently located press studs allow quilt to be secured around neck to help trap in warmth
- Connect two quilts together to make a double— Cinder, Glow and/or Ember Quilts
- QuiltLock System connects your Glow quilt to any Sea to Summit sleeping bag (bought in 2021 for extra warmth and to prevent the quilt from sliding off
- Lightweight 30D shell and 20D lining fabrics for compact packed size
- Super durable continuous filament synthetic insulation for trusted warmth in wet environments
- Includes a Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sack