Traveller TrI 10°c
Small and light yet warm and lofty 750+ down, the Traveller™ is your couch-surfing comrade
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Down
- 15D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 750+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 200g, Long: 240g
- Temp Rating
- EN 14°c Comfort to 10°c Lower
- Regular: 420g, Long: 500g
- Selling Price
- From £200.00
The ultimate choice for your Camino pilgrimage, round-the-world adventure or keeping warm on a plane, the Traveller™ provides adaptable warmth in a tiny packed size.
Ultra-light 15D Nylon fabrics and 750+ ULTRA-DRY Down™ combine to minimise weight and packed size while providing lofty warmth that resists the insulation sapping effects of moisture.
Shoulder and foot drawcords cinch the bag tight to retain maximum warmth when needed and allow for streamlined simplicity in cooler climes.
Its slightly tapered shape is sized as a comfortable solo sleeping bag that unzips into a spacious quilt to share. Zip two together and you have a duo bag for when you’re not travelling alone.
Its small packed size makes it perfect for stashing in your car for unplanned bivies, the Traveller™ also works well as a top quilt to significantly increase the warmth of another sleeping bag.
- Slightly tapered shape for a comfortable solo sleeping bag, and unzips into a spacious quilt
- Ultra-light 15D Nylon fabrics to minimise weight and bulk
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ for superior insulating power and compressibility
- Shoulder and foot drawcords cinch the bag tight to retain maximum warmth
- Zip two Travellers™ together for adventuring couples
- Doubles as a top quilt to significantly extend the warmth of another sleeping bag
- TrI uses a sewn through quilted construction to achieve minimal weight
- TrII uses full horizontal baffles and additional down fill for extra warmth
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Compression sack for maximum compression when travelling
- NOTE: This bag can only pair with another Traveller