Ultra-Sil® Nano Dry Sack
The Ultra-Sil® Nano is the ultimate in light weight dry sack protection.
- Oval Base x Height
- 1L: (13 x 7.5cm) x 24cm, 2L: (15 x 9.5) x 28.5cm, 4L: (17 x 11.2) x 33cm, 8L: (20 x 15) x 47cm, 13L: (22.5 x 16.5) x 52cm, 20L: (26 x 20) x 63cm, 35L: (31 x 25) x 70cm
- 1L: 13g, 2L: 16g, 4L: 19g, 8L: 24g, 13L: 28g, 20L: 36g, 35L: 46g
- Selling Price
- From £10.00
Using a 15D Sil/PU nylon fabric we call Ultra-Sil® Nano, a lightweight side release buckle and a thinner roll top closure we have created a dry sack that is 30% lighter than our 30D Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks!
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil® Nano has a 1,200mm waterhead
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Siliconised fabric for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight
- Oval base design for easy packing
- Designed for ultra light backpacking
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.