eVac Dry Sack 16
Shaped perfectly to fit into a backpack the eVac Dry Sack packs easily as air is squeezed out of the sack without letting moisture in.
- Oval Base x Height
- 3L: (17x11cm) x 28cm, 5L: (17x11cm) x 39cm, 8L: (21x13cm) x 44cm, 13L: (23x15cm) x 51cm, 20L: (27x17cm) x 60cm, 35L: (33x21cm) x 70cm, 65L: (38x25cm) x 85cm
- 1L: 42g, 5L: 48g, 8L: 58g, 13L: 69g, 20L: 86g, 35L: 112g, 65L:148g
- Selling Price
- From £11.00
We use waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric on the base for valve-free air expulsion, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base. Then close the buckle and you’ve just saved space. These sacks are oval-shaped, rather than round so they better fit the internal contours of a backpack.
- Air permeable, waterproof eVent® fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- 70D fabric for strength
- Oval base resists rolling, packs more efficiently
- Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- White interior for better visibility of contents
- Use: storage of compressible contents, such as clothes and sleeping bags
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.