Flow 36 Dry Pack
Medium sized, waterproof rucksack with alpine pedigree
High performance waterproof daypacks for all your outdoor adventures. Made of TPU laminated 420D Nylon with fully seam sealed construction and sleek, clean lines, these rugged waterproof daypacks are highly capable all-rounders. They are just at home on the river, trail, crag, overhead locker and alpine face.
The top loading main chamber has a waterproof roll top closure with side straps to maintain a streamlined, minimal design. The ventilated quick-dry shoulder straps, ergonomic back panel and removable waist strap provide comfort even with heavy loads. The inside is white for better visibility of contents and has a zippered stretch pocket that keeps smaller items from disappearing to the bottom of the pack. The 35 Litre Flow has a removable padded waist belt and features Hypalon™ Lash loops to fit Sea to Summit Accessory Straps or bungee cord. Together with the hook release compression straps on both sides, the Flow offers numerous options for attaching gear. It also has large exterior zippered pockets.
- Waterproof, abrasion resistant, seam sealed TPU laminated 420D Nylon fabric
- Durable Aircraft Alloy buckles attached to padded quick-dry shoulder straps
- Top loading, Hypalon™ roll top main chamber
- Streamlined, minimal design
- White interior for improved visibility of contents
- Two deep side pockets
- Hypalon™ grab handle/attachment point.
- Removeable, padded hip belt
- Easy access hydration compartment
- Internal zippered pocket for small items
- Ergonomic integral back panel
- Exterior zippered pocket for quick access items
- Hypalon™ lash loops to fit Sea to Summit Accessory Straps or bungee cord.
- Large top handle for comfortable lifting
- Elasticated hydration tube holder on shoulder strap
- Adjustable chest strap