Alto TR1 Plus
One-person, semi-freestanding, full fabric backpacking tent for ultralight three+ season cool-climate adventures.
- Fly Material
- 15D Sil-PeU Coated Nylon Ripstop
- Floor Hydrostatic Head
- Floor Length X Width
- 215 x 107cm
- Floor Foot Width
- Floor Area
- Height x Width X Length
- 109 x 169 x 223cm
- Fly & Poles Weight
- Fly Hydrostatic Head
- Number of Doors
- Groundsheet Fabric
- 20D Sil-PeU Coated Nylon Ripstop
- Packed H x W x L
- 11 x 11 x 44cm
- Vestibule Area
- Tent Type
- Pole Type
- DAC Featherlite NFL 8.7mm, PF 9.5mm & 9.8mm Anodised Aluminium
- Minimum Trail Weight
- Inner Material
- 20D Sil-PeU Nylon Ripstop
- Hangout Mode
- 1 Person
- Selling Price
The one-person, semi-freestanding Alto TR1 PLUS with full fabric inner, is where ultralight tents meet class-leading space and comfort for cooler climates. Our patent-pending Tension Ridge Architecture means this tent has unmatched useable room, a high ceiling, an oversized door and a large vestibule for storing gear.
A truly effective and adjustable ventilation system and multiple set-up modes also make this backpacking tent the epitome of comfort and versatility.
Designed for cooler climates, the breathable full fabric inner blocks wind while allowing humid air to escape. Though the Alto TR1 PLUS weighs only 1056g (minimum trail weight), it’s packed full of intuitive features, like our FairShare Storage System, which is comprised of dual-use storage bags that can be clipped into your tent to create extra storage and our illuminating Lightbar.
With a full fabric inner and DAC’s world-class Featherlite NFL and PRESSFIT pole sections, the Alto TR1 is primed for fast-and-light cool-climate solo exploits.
- Patent-pending Tension Ridge Architecture creates class-leading usable space, height and climate control
- Oversized Apex Vent efficiently expels hot air to prevent condensation build-up
- Baseline and Apex Vents work together to create superior airflow and are easily adjusted from inside the tent
- Breathable Nylon fabric canopy with seam-taped 2500mm waterhead floor for dependable performance in cold and wet conditions
- Dual layer adjustable vents on inner ceiling and doors allow airflow without compromising insect protection
- FairShare Storage System allows you to distribute weight evenly between friends or within your pack
- Lightbar: tent pole bag doubles as a ceiling-mounted light-diffuser, when used in combination with your headlamp
- Patent-pending and easy-to-use Quick Connect Tent Feet allow one-handed attachment and adjustments
- Ultimate versatility with five set-up configurations: Dry Set-Up, Fly Only, Inner Only, Partial Fly and Classic Mode
- Large vestibule provides plenty of space to store gear and protect it from the elements
- Tall-wide doors allow for comfortable access and expansive views outside for a more liveable interior
- Silicone and Polyether Poly-Urethane (Sil-PeU) coated 15D fly fabric provides excellent hydrolytic stability for durable waterproof performance
- 1200mm waterhead 15D fly and 2500mm 20D floor, both with fully-taped and waterproof seams
- DAC Featherlite NFL and PRESSFIT pole sections with varying diameters for maximum strength at minimum weight
- Strong 7075-T6 aluminium alloy Ground Control Light Tent Pegs provide secure anchoring thanks to the custom TriPoint, multi-notch design
- Easily adjustable Ground Control Guy Cords with quick-connect V-Toggles can be attached or removed from multiple guy loops to suit wind conditions
Available accessories: Bigfoot Footprint, Lightfoot Footprint, Gear Loft, additional Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and Guy Cords.