Alto TR2 Bigfoot Footprint
Guard your Alto TR2 tent floor and vestibule area from abrasion, tears, and dirt for complete gear and floor protection.
- Height x Width X Length
- 2220 x 2820 x 0.1cm
- Packed H x W x L
- 20 x 16 x 4cm
- Selling Price
Offering additional protection for rugged or wet terrain, the Alto TR2 Bigfoot Footprint adds a 68D waterproof fabric layer under the tub floor and vestibule of your tent. Protecting the tent floor and keeping your gear dry and off the ground, the Alto TR2 Bigfoot Footprint also makes Dry Set-up and Take-Down a breeze and allows for an easy Fly Only tent set-up for ultralight adventures.
- Full protection of tent floor and vestibule from abrasion, tears and dirt
- Durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant 68D waterproof fabric
- 1200mm waterhead rating
- Strong Hypalon perimeter attachment points are flexible and secure
- Sized to avoid water pooling and collecting dirt
- Perfect fit for an easy Fly Only tent set-up
- Comes with a lightweight storage pouch
- Fits all Alto TR2 models