Ether Light XT Extreme Mat
Extra thick and exceptionally warm— 10cm of backpacking sleeping comfort for extreme conditions
- Insulation Type
- Single Layer
- Regular: 183 x 55 cm, Large: 198 x 64 cm
- Rolled Size
- Regular: Ø17.5 x 24cm, ØLarge: 18.5 x 28 cm
- R Value
- 10 cm
- Regular: 720 g, Large: 950 g
- Selling Price
- From £200.00
We’ve taken our best-selling Ether Light XT mat and increased the insulation to make it warmer for when the mercury drops.
With an R-value over 6, our 10cm thick Ether Light XT Extreme air mat redefines lightweight sleeping comfort for winter adventures around the globe.
Sea to Summit's Air Sprung Cells are the reason you will sleep better on our air mats. Each Air Sprung Cell deforms independently and allows the mat to conform to your body shape. This provides support and comfort by more evenly dispersing pressure across the mat’s surface.
For our extra thick (XT) Ether Light design, we use many TPU loops to connect the top and bottom fabric layers to our Air Sprung Cell dot weld pattern. These loops allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart which creates larger pockets of air when inflated—perfect for side sleepers. This design also requires less fabric overall which means great stability and comfort for less weight.
Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE® insulation fill the Air Sprung Cells and work together to prevent convective heat transfer and boost warmth while remaining lightweight and packable.
When the mercury drops, the Ether LightXT Extreme’s 6.2 ASTM R-value will keep you cushioned and insulated from the cold hard lumps and bumps beneath.
- eXtra Thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
- Thicker THERMOLITE® layer for increased warmth
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® for insulation
- Air Sprung Cells™ for a more comfortable sleep
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-functional, high flow-rate valve
- PillowLock™ attaches your Aeros™ pillow to your mat, holding it in XT means place for a slip-free sleep