Ember EbI 10°c Quilt
Ditch the zipper and head into the hills with our lightweight and versatile Ember™ Quilt
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- 10D Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 200g, Long: 230g, Double: 350g
- Temp Rating
- Regular: 420g, Long: 480g, Double: 650g
- Selling Price
With super lofty 850+ down, ultra-light 7D and 10D fabrics and a bit more shoulder room, our Ember™ Quilts are loved by through-hikers, cycle tourers and anyone looking for unadulterated plush warmth in a tiny compressed size.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our Ember™ quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
When the thermostat climbs, treat your Ember™ like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, a draw cord can be cinched tight to create a foot pocket and a strap and press-stud system used to secure your mat to the quilt, keeping heat loss to a minimum.
To reduce weight and keep packed size to the absolute minimum, we’ve used our lightest down proof 10D shell and 7D lining fabrics and upgraded the insulation to our 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™. Not only is this down super warm and compressible, it works to prevent moisture and inclement weather having a negative effect on the loft of the quilt.
Available in three models, our Ember™ quilts are perfect for your next fast and light adventure
- Ultra-light 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Increased sizing a little more ‘wrapping’ capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Two Embers™ can press stud together to make a double quilt
- Ingenious QuiltLock is a way of attaching our quilts to Sea to Summit sleeping bags, creating an over quilt and boosting sleeping bag temperature ratings
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- EbI uses sewn through quilted construction for a lighter and more compact quilt
- EbII and EbIII use box baffles throughout, with vertical baffles strategically placed on chest section to keep down in place during the night
- EbIII has a sewn in footbox to retain maximum warmth in colder conditions
- NOTE: This bag can only pair with another Ember
- EN standards don't apply to quilts so we've shown the lowest comfortable temperatures when used with an insulated mat.