Journey JoI -2°c
Engineered for women to provide extra warmth where needed in a classic tapered rectangular down bag for comfort, versatility and value
- Female Specific
- Down & Synthetic
- RDS 90/10 Premium Down
- 30D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 650+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 500g, Long: 560g
- Tapered Rectangle
- Temp Rating
- EN -1°c Comfort to -8°c Lower
- Regular: 960g, Long: 1050g
- Selling Price
- From £250.00
Traditional comfort and value, with an anything but traditional design approach, our Journey™ Series sleeping bags are what we grab for globe-trotting adventures on a budget.
Whether you’re sleeping in hostels throughout Europe, backpacking South America or hut camping the Bibbulmun Track in Western Australia, our Journey™ bag’s classic tapered rectangular shape combined with 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ provides compressible comfort and warmth. The Journey™ also features extra down overall, THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area to help keep heels and ankles warmer, and a women’s specific cut that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
Lightweight fabrics reduce weight and packed bulk while the two-way #5 YKK full length side zip and separate foot zip, allows the bag to open out completely and double as a quilt. The foot zip is perfect for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet.
The 3D side-wall baffle ensures that down can loft to the very edge of the bag, maximising insulation, while the panelled hood draws in tight when needed or lies flat for use in warmer weather. The oversized zipper draft tube uses anti-snag materials to prevent the zipper catching and the soft-touch 20D lining fabric is highly breathable yet also down proof.
Completing the thoughtful design features of this classic down bag, we have included a large internal security pocket, perfect for keeping valuables close or batteries warm.
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape for perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area for additional warmth
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Two-way #5 YKK side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Journey Jo3 has additional neck collar draft tube to seal and trap in all your warmth
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable, durable 30D nylon shell
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with other Sea to Summit unisex sleeping bags