Treeline TlI -3°c
Simple and durable, yet refined, your perfect companion for uncomplicated summer adventures
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Down
- 50D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power
- 600+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Regular: 400g, Long: 450g
- Relaxed Mummy Shape
- Temp Rating
- EN 2°c Comfort to -3°c Lower
- Regular: 970g, Long: 1060g
- Selling Price
Our Treeline™ Sleeping Bag is a budget down bag that is ideal for three season use when you’re confident the temperature won’t drop below freezing.
While we’ve given this design a little extra room around the shoulders and hips for freedom of movement, the relaxed mummy shape still provides efficient warmth and heat retention when you need it.
Filled with 400g of compressible and lofty 600+ down, the Treeline™ will keep you warm and comfortable. The two-way YKK #5 side zip with anti-snag fabric provides easy access and ventilation for warmer weather.
Utilising our unique internal cord tunnel in the hood and neck draft tube, the Treeline™’s exterior finish is kept neat and free of additional loose fabric. The internal chest pocket is a great spot for keeping valuables secure, or batteries warm.
The 50D Nylon shell and lining fabrics provide long-term durability while still offering good compressibility.
Light enough for backpacking adventures, this sleeping bag can withstand the rigours of sharing your outdoor adventures with kids or dogs.
- Relaxed mummy shape with fitted hood for a little more wriggle space while still providing efficient warmth
- Super-compressible and lofty RDS 600+ Down
- 50D Nylon shell and lining fabric provide extra durability while still offering good compressibility
- Internal chest pocket is perfect for keeping valuables secure, or batteries warm
- Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Internal draw cords in the hood and neck draft tube for streamlined exterior finish
- Two-way YKK #5 side zip with anti-snag system for easy access and ventilation options
- Supplied with stuff sack and storage cell
- Zip Coupling: This bag can be zipped to the Sea to Summit Women’s Altitude, Journey and Venture sleeping bags