Trek TkIII -12°c
Comfort, versatility and value in a classic tapered rectangular down bag
- Insulation Type
- RDS 90/10 Premium Down
- 30D Nylon shell
- Fill Power
- ULTRA-DRY Down® 650+ Loft
- Fill Weight
- Tapered Rectangle
- Temp Rating
- EN -6°c Comfort to -12°c Lower
- Selling Price
Traditional comfort and value, with an anything but traditional design approach, our Trek™ Series sleeping bags are what we grab for globe-trotting adventures on a budget.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
Lightweight fabrics reduce weight and packed bulk while the two-way #5 YKK full length side zip and separate foot zip, allows the bag to open out completely and double as a quilt. The foot zip is perfect for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet.
The 3D side-wall baffle ensures that down can loft to the very edge of the bag, maximising insulation, while the panelled hood draws in tight when needed or lies flat for use in warmer weather. The oversized zipper draft tube uses anti-snag materials to prevent the zipper catching and the soft-touch 20D lining fabric is highly breathable yet also down proof.
Completing the thoughtful design features of this classic down bag, we have included a large internal security pocket, perfect for keeping valuables close or batteries warm.
- Tapered rectangular for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Two-way #5 YKK side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Trek Tk3 has additional neck collar draft tube to seal and trap in all your warmth
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable, durable 30D Nylon shell
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with another
The Comfort Plus SI series combines the comfort of a 3 inch air mattress with the support and self-inflating performance of a foam core - without the expected weight penalties. This is made possible by our patent pending Delta Core™ technology, which removes the optimal amount of foam without sacrificing support or durability. A luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric is used on top for a soft next-to-skin feeling. Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU is used on the base. Utilises Delta Core™ technology, which removes the optimal amount of foam to ensure light weight and reduce the packed volume without sacrificing support or durability Multi-function, patent-pending multi function valve twists over to allow the mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go Provides 3 inches of support for a comfortable night’s sleep Diagonal supporting foam "walls" help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat Equivalent R-Value of 4.1 insulates you well into the shoulder seasons