Comfort Deluxe Insulated Air Mat
Luxury bed for the outdoors.
- Dual Layer
- Regular Wide: 186 x 64 cm, Large: 202 x 64cm
- no. Air Sprung Cells
- Regular Wide: 392, Large: 426
- Rolled Size
- Regular Wide: 14 x 26cm, Large15 x 26cm
- R Value
- Regular Wide: 1010g, Large, 1105g
- Reduced From
- From £215.00
- Selling Price
- From £140.00
The Comfort Deluxe Insulated model combines 8cm deep Air Sprung Cells™, a luxurious stretch fabric top and our award winning dual layer design. It redefines what deluxe comfort in the backcountry means.
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Stuff sack includes a pump to help inflate the mat.
- The Comfort Deluxe range features two separate layers of Air-Sprung Cells™ each with its own valve for unparalleled comfort.
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, and folded as few times as possible with the valve open.