Lightweight Dry Sack Set
The Lightweight Drysack offers durability and reliable weather proofing for the items that you need to protect from the elements in a handy set.
- Water Sports
- Beach Life
- Oval Base x Height
- 1L: ø11 x 24cm, 2L: ø13 x 29cm, 4L: ø15 x 33cm
- 1L: 30g, 2L: 38g, 4L: 44g
- Selling Price
Versatile, light and durable, these little bags offer high quality construction and performance at a great price. This set includes 1l, 2l & 4l.
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
Lightweight Dry Sack
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking. Features a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting. • Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D nylon fabric • TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm waterhead • Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams • Hypalon lash loops for attachment/stacking • Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture • White interior for greater visibility of contents