View Dry Sack
- Oval Base x Height
- 1L: (ø12 x 7.5) x 23 cm, 2L: (ø14 x 9.5) x 29 cm, 4L: (ø17 x 12) 32 cm, 8L: (ø20 x 13) x 44 cm, 13L: (ø23 x 1) x 51 cm, 20L: (ø26 x 17) x 60 cm, 35L: (ø32 x 21) x 68 cm
- 1L: 32 g, 2L: 39 g, 4L: 48 g, 8L: 62 g, 13L: 76 g, 20L: 96 g, 35L 130 g
- Selling Price
- From £11.00
We’ve taken our versatile and durable Lightweight Dry Sack, upgraded it to oval shape and added a clear TPU window to easily view the contents inside.
Our new View Dry Sack allows quick identification of the contents. Particularly useful for groups sharing common gear.
Producing a bond as strong as the materials being joined, the TPU window is RF welded into the side panel.
- Assists with organisation and identification
- Flexible PU coated 70D Nylon with a 10,000mm hydrostatic waterhead
- Fully taped seams
- White interior for greater visibility of contents
- Includes Field Repair Buckle
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.