First Aid Dry Sack
- Water Sports
- Beach Life
- Oval Base x Height
- 1L: (ø12 x 8) x 23 cm, 3L: (ø17 x 12) x 28 cm, 5L: (ø22 x 13) x 28 cm
- 1L: 36 g, 3L: 47 g, 5L: 54 g
- Selling Price
- From £10.00
Our First Aid Dry Sack keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so its important medical contents are intact and ready to use when needed. Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one.
Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, our First Aid Dry Sacks are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a
10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognised printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear.
A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies. The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach.
The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Sacks are perfect for homemade kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly. The 1L bag is sized to suit day-use first aid kits and the 3L fits most overnight kits.
The 5L First Aid Dry Sack has an extra wide roll-top so most large store-bought and expedition first aid kits will fit inside.
- Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
- Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
- Clear window for easy identification of contents
- 5L model has extra wide roll-top to fit large kits
- Fully seam sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- White inner coating for better interior visibility
- Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.