Lightweight Bergen Pack Set Liner
- Square Base x Height
- 140L: (54 x 30) x 128cm
- Oval Base x Height
- 13L: ø22 x 53cm, 13L: ø22 x 53cm,
- 13L: 72g, 13L: 72g, 140L: 300g
- Selling Price
3 piece set including 2 x 13l, 140l suitable for large trekking rucksacks and military bergens.
- Fully sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
- Soft and flexible for easy storage
- White inner coating for better visibility
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Compact and lightweight
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.